POCO just announced the M4 Pro 5G in the Indian market and scheduled a Global launch event for the X4 Pro and M4 Pro. Now it seems like POCO is ready to bring the M4 Pro 4G model on February 28th, the same day as the global launch.
POCO M4 Pro 4G is being touted as a rebranded Redmi Note 11S with some changes in the camera department. The phone is expected to pack a 6.43″ Full HD+ AMOLED panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. It will be powered by the MediaTek Helio G96 4G SoC and get up to 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. It will get a 64MP sensor, along with an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2MP macro lens.
The phone is expected to pack a large 5,000mAh battery and come with support for 33W fast charging. With the M4 Pro, POCO is breaking the barriers and this phone will be the first ‘M’ series smartphone to pack a 64MP camera and an AMOLED panel.
POCO M4 Pro specsheet
- 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED panel, 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Helio G96 processor
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6 / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64 / 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage expandable up to 1TB via microSD
- Rear camera – 108MP Samsung HM2 (f/1.9), 8MP 118° ultra-wide-angle lens, and 2MP macro camera
- Front camera – 16MP (f/2.4)
- Android 11 with MIUI 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR blaster
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio certification, IP53 rating
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing & Availability
There is still no word on the pricing but we hope it will be similar to the already launched Redmi Note 11 series smartphones. As for the availability, both the M4 Pro is expected to be announced for either INR 12,999 or INR 13,499 in the country and should be on sale the following week.