After many teases, Redmi finally announced the Redmi Note 11S in the Indian market today. The phone comes with a 6.43″ Full HD+ AMOLED panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. It is powered by the MediaTek Helio G96 4G SoC and get up to 8GB RAM and 128GB storage.
In terms of optics, the phone gets a quad rear camera setup with a 108MP main sensor, along with an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and two 2MP sensors. The setup is somewhat similar to the Note 10 Pro series. Note 11S also gets the EVOL design language, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and flat edges. It is juiced by a large 5,000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
Redmi Note 11S specsheet
- 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED panel, 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Helio G96 processor
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6 / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64 / 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage expandable up to 1TB via microSD
- Rear camera – 108MP Samsung HM2 (f/1.9), 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera
- Front camera – 16MP (f/2.4)
- Android 11 with MIUI 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR blaster
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio certification, IP53 rating
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing & Availability
Redmi Note 11S comes in Horizon Blue, Polar White and Space Black colour options. It is priced at INR 16,499 for the 6/64GB model, INR 17,499 for the 6/128GB model and the 8/128GB model costs INR 18,499. The phone will be available from Amazon, Mi.com, Mi Home stores and offline stores starting February 16th.