POCO just announced their mid-range smartphone the M4 Pro 5G in the Indian market, and now the Global arm of the brand is holding a new launch. This time around we will see the brand announce the POCO X4 Pro 5G and M4 Pro 4G on February 28th.
As per the rumours, the POCO X4 Pro 5G will be a rebranded Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G that was launched a couple of weeks back. The phone will feature a 6.67-inch AMOLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate. It will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G SoC with up to 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. In terms of optics, the phone will get a triple camera setup on the rear with a main 108MP main sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2MP macro lens.
POCO X4 Pro 5G specsheet
- 6.67″ FHD+ AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor
- 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64/128GB UFS 2.2 storage
- Rear Camera: 108MP + 8MP ultra-wide-angle + 2MP macro
- Front Cam: 16MP
- Android 11, MIUI 13
- 5,000mAh battery with 67W Fast Charging
On the other hand, the POCO M4 Pro 4G is being touted as a rebranded Redmi Note 11S with some changes in the camera department. The phone is expected to pack a 6.43″ Full HD+ AMOLED panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. It will be powered by the MediaTek Helio G96 4G SoC and get up to 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. It will get a 64MP sensor, along with an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2MP macro lens.
Both phones will feature the EVOL design language and pack 5,000mAh batteries. The POCO X4 Pro will get 67W fast charging support while the POCO M4 Pro 4G is expected to come with support for up to 33W charging.
POCO M4 Pro specsheet
- 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED panel, 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Helio G96 processor
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6 / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64 / 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage expandable up to 1TB via microSD
- Rear camera – 108MP Samsung HM2 (f/1.9), 8MP 118° ultra-wide-angle lens, and 2MP macro camera
- Front camera – 16MP (f/2.4)
- Android 11 with MIUI 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR blaster
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio certification, IP53 rating
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing & Availability
There is still no word on the pricing but we hope it will be similar to the already launched Redmi Note 11 series smartphones. As for the availability, both these models are expected to be up on sale sometime in the first of March in the European market.