Xiaomi India today announced the Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G in the country. The phone has a 6.55-inch AMOLED Dot Display with a 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 10-bit TrueColor support, and Dolby Vision.
Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G is powered by Snapdragon 778G 5G SoC, with up to 8GB of RAM, and runs Android 11 with MIUI 12.5. In terms of optics, the phone has a 64MP main camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 5MP telemacro camera. There is a side-mounted fingerprint scanner along with stereo speakers. The phone packs a 4,250mAh battery and has 33W fast charging.
Apart from this, Xiaomi 11 Lite NE will replace some Xiaomi apps with Google’s like the Dialer app, Messages app, and the addition of Google Duo. The brand is also set to be packing the 11 Lite NE with NFC chips to take advantage of the Tap and Pay terminals. The phone will come with three major Android updates and four years of security updates only announced for the Xiaomi 11T series.
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE specifications
- 6.55-inch Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED panel
- 90Hz refresh rate, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, DCI-P3 color gamut
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 778G processor with Adreno 642L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB via microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP (f/1.79), 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor (f/2.2), 5MP telemacro macro (f/2.4)
- 20MP front camera (f/2.4)
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (dual band), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/NavIC
- 4,250mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing & Availability
The Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G comes in Diamond Dazzle, Tuscany Coral, Jazz Blue, and Vinyl Black colors. The phone is priced at INR 26,999 for the 6/128GB version and the 8/128GB version costs INR 28,999. It will be available from midnight October 2nd on Amazon, mi.com, Mi Home stores, and offline stores.