At their smartphone launch event today, Redmi also announced the Smart Band Pro, the company’s latest wearable product. The Band Pro packs a 1.47-inch AMOLED panel with an always-on mode. It comes with a bunch of sensors, including the Heart Rate Monitor and Blood Oxygen monitor (SpO2).
The band comes with support for 110+ workout modes, gets 5ATM water resistance, sleep tracking and mensural cycle tracking. It promises 14-days of battery life which is on par with the Mi Band 6 and goes for €50 in the European markets.
Redmi Smart Band Pro specsheet
- 1.47-inch 2.5D curved AMOLED Touch Display
- Up to 450 nits brightness
- 100% NTSC colour gamut
- 50+ Band faces
- Apollo 3.5 processor
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, PPG heart rate sensor, Light sensor
- 110+ fitness modes including 15 professional modes
- 24-hour Heart Rate Monitoring, SpO₂ Tracking, Sleep Quality Tracking, Stress Level Monitoring, Deep Breath Exercise, Female mensural cycle tracking
- 5ATM (50 meters) water-resistant
- 200mAh battery with up to 14 days of usage, 20 days with power-saving mode
Pricing & Availability
The Redmi Smart Band Pro comes in a Black colour option only. It is priced at INR 3,999, but it will be available for INR 3,499 for a very limited period. It will be available from Amazon, Mi.com, Mi Home stores and offline stores starting February 14th.