We know that Redmi is going to launch the new Redmi Note 11S in the country on 9th February. Now the brand has put out teasers for their latest wearable, the Redmi Smart Band Pro as well.
Apart from this, Redmi is also being rumoured to launch the vanilla Note 11 in the country on the same date. Redmi Smart Band Pro is the successor to Redmi Smart Band which was launched back in 2020. The Band Pro packs a 1.47-inch AMOLED panel with an always-on mode. It is packed with a bunch of sensors, including the Heart Rate Monitor and Blood Oxygen monitor (SpO2). The band comes with support for 110+ workout modes, gets 5ATM water resistance, sleep tracking and mensural cycle tracking.
The band promises 14-days of battery life which is on par with the Mi Band 6. The band has been launched globally for €50 (INR 4,200).
Redmi Smart Band Pro specifications
- 1.47-inch 2.5D curved AMOLED Touch Display
- Up to 450 nits brightness
- 100% NTSC colour gamut
- 50+ Band faces
- Apollo 3.5 processor
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, PPG heart rate sensor, Light sensor
- 110+ fitness modes including 15 professional modes
- 24-hour Heart Rate Monitoring, SpO₂ Tracking, Sleep Quality Tracking, Stress Level Monitoring, Deep Breath Exercise, Female mensural cycle tracking
- 5ATM (50 meters) water-resistant
- 200mAh battery with up to 14 days of usage, 20 days with power-saving mode
Pricing & Availability
The Redmi Smart Band Pro comes in Black colour with straps available in various colours. The band has been launched globally for €50 and we expect the band to be priced at INR 3,999 in India.