Redmi finally announced the Redmi 10 Prime in the Indian market. The phone packs a 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, it gets the MediaTek Helio G88 SoC.
There is a quad-camera setup on the back with a main 50MP sensor, along with an 8MP ultra-wide and two 2MP sensors. In terms of the design, the phone looks like a mix between the POCO X3 GT and the Mi 10 Ultra. The phone runs Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 and comes in a plethora of colours. It packs a 6,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging and comes with an in-box 22.5W charger.
Redmi 10 Prime specifications
- 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS LCD, 90Hz refresh rate
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- MediaTek Helio G88
- ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4/6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64/128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- 50MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide sensor, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor
- 8MP front camera
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 6,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Pricing & Availability
The Redmi 10 Prime comes in matte Phantom Black, Astral White and Bifrost Blue colours. It is priced at INR 12,499 for the 4GB RAM and 64GB storage version while the 6GB RAM and 128GB version costs INR 14,499. It will be available from Amazon, mi.com, Mi Home stores, and retail stores starting September 7th.