Redmi India has started teasing a new smartphone launch for September 3rd. From the looks of it, it will be the Redmi 10 Prime. Just last week, Redmi announced the Redmi 10 for the global markets.
The company is teasing the phone as All-round Superstar along with adaptive display, MediaTek Helio processor, and more. It is not yet totally clear which phone it is. Just for a refresher, the Redmi 10 packs a 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD panel with 90Hz refresh rate. Under the hood it gets the MediaTek Helio G88 SoC.
There is a quad-camera setup on the back with a main 50MP sensor, along with an 8MP ultra-wide and two 2MP sensors. In terms of the design, the phone looks like a mix between the POCO X3 GT and the Mi 10 Ultra. The phone runs Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 and comes in a plethora of colors. It packs a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging, and comes with an in-box 22.5W charger.
Redmi 10 / Redmi 10 Prime specifications
- 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS LCD, 90Hz refresh rate
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- MediaTek Helio G88
- ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- 50MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide sensor, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor
- 8MP front camera
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging