Poco India, India’s third-largest online smartphone brand, today announced that they sold over 250,000 Poco M3 units on Flipkart. This incredible feat was achieved in just 10 days. This makes the Poco M3 join the list of other Poco phones that have been doing online.
We saw the brand announce a new logo and mascot just last week and now came this announcement. Just to recall, the Poco M3 is being online only, and that too via Flipkart. The numbers can increase even more considering the fact that Poco has only held three sales for Poco M3 as of now.
The Poco M3 packs a 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD panel and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC. The phone gets a triple camera setup on the back with a 48-megapixel primary sensor, along with a 2-megapixel macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. There is an 8-megapixel camera for selfies on the front. There is a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, a pair of stereo speakers, and a 6000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
POCO M3 specifications
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 662 processor with Adreno 610 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Expandable memory up to 512GB via microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- 48MP (f/1.79), 2MP depth sensor (f/2.4), 2MP macro camera (f/2.4)
- 8MP front camera (f/2.05)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speakers, USB Type-C
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 6,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The phone will go sale for the fourth time tomorrow i.e February 23rd at 12 noon on Flipkart.