After much teasing, Poco finally announced the M4 Pro 5G globally. The phone comes with a 6.6-inch FHD+ display with 50Hz, 60Hz, and 90Hz variable refresh rates.
It is powered by Dimensity 810 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB internal storage. On the optics front, the phone packs a 50MP rear camera along with an 8MP wide-angle camera. On the front, we get a 16MP selfie shooter. Other specs include an X-axis linear motor, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and a 5,000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
POCO M4 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch Full HD+ LCD screen, 50/60/90Hz variable refresh rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4/ 6/ 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128/ 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- 50MP rear camera with 8MP ultra-wide camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- IP53 rating
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC
- 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The POCO M4 Pro 5G comes in Power Black, Cool Blue, and POCO Yellow colors. It is priced at 229 Euros (INR 19,800 approx.) for the 4/64GB version while the maxed out 6/128GB version costs 249 Euros (INR 21,500 approx.). Early bird pricing is 199 Euros and 219 Euros, respectively with sales starting from November 11th on POCO.com, Aliexpress and Shopee globally.