POCO India finally announced the M4 Pro 4G model in the country after a week of teasing. The phone packs a 6.43″ Full HD+ AMOLED panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. It is powered by the MediaTek Helio G96 4G SoC and get up to 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. On the optics front, there is a main 64MP sensor, along with an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2MP macro lens.
As for the selfies, a 13MP shooter on the front handles that job. The phone packs a large 5,000mAh battery and comes with support for 33W fast charging. It is the first M series smartphone from POCO to come with a 64MP main sensor along with a 90Hz AMOLED panel. The M4 Pro runs on Android 11 with MIUI 13 on top out of the box with the promise of 2 major Android updates.
POCO M4 Pro specsheet
- 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED panel, 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Helio G96 processor
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6 / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64 / 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage expandable up to 1TB via microSD
- Rear camera – 108MP Samsung HM2 (f/1.9), 8MP 118° ultra-wide-angle lens, and 2MP macro camera
- Front camera – 16MP (f/2.4)
- Android 11 with MIUI 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR blaster
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio certification, IP53 rating
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing & Availability
The POCO M4 Pro comes in Cool Blue, Power Black and POCO Yellow colour options. It is priced at INR 14,999 for the 6/ 64GB model, INR 16,499 for the 6/128GB model while the top-end 8/128GB model costs INR 17,999. As part of an introductory offer, the phones will get a one time INR 1,000 discount when they go on sale for the first time on Flipkart from March 7th.