After days of teasing, POCO India finally announced their budget M4 5G smartphone in the country. The phone essentially is a rebranded Redmi Note 11E that was launched a couple of weeks back in China. The POCO M4 5G comes with a 6.58-inch FHD+ LCD panel with a 90Hz refresh rate.
It is powered by the MediaTek Dimesnity 700 5G SoC and comes with up to 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. On the optics front, the phone comes with a dual-camera setup on the back with the main 50MP shooter along with a 2MP secondary lens. On the front, we get to see an 8MP selfie camera. Other features on the phone include MIUI 13 based on Android 11, a new grippy texture on the back, fast charging support, and more. The phone is juiced by a 5,000mAh battery that comes with support for 18W fast charging.
POCO M4 5G Specsheet
- 6.58-inch Full HD+ LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64/128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Rear Camera: 50MP (f/1.8), 2MP portrait sensor (f/2.4)
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with MIUI
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou
- 5,000mAh battery, 18W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The POCO M4 5G comes in Cool Blue, Power Black, and POCO Yellow color options. It is priced at INR 12,999 for the 4GB RAM & 64GB internal storage model while the top-end 6GB RAM and 128GB storage model costs INR 14,999. It will be available from Flipkart starting May 5th.