POCO India is back with a new product, and this time the company is gearing up to launch its latest budget smartphone, the POCO M4 5G. The brand has released the launch date of the smartphone which is scheduled to land in the country on April 29th along with the first look of the product.
The teaser image put out by the brand shows dual rear cameras, yellow and blue colors options, and a large black bar covering the rear camera module. As per previous leaks, the phone is said to be a rebranded Redmi Note 11E that was launched a couple of weeks back in China.
POCO M4 5G Specsheet (rumored)
- 6.58-inch Full HD+ LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Rear Camera: 50MP (f/1.8), 2MP portrait sensor (f/2.4)
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with MIUI
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou
- 5,000mAh battery, 18W fast charging