After much teasing, Xiaomi today announced the launch date of the Mi 11 Lite 4G in India. The brand will announce this new smartphone on June 22 at an Online event.
For the launch, the company released a poster that read “Mi 11 Lite, slimmest and lightest smartphone in 2021”. The phone come with a 6.55-inch AMOLED DotDisplay with a 90Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate. It also has HDR10 support for all leading OTT platforms. It is powered by the Snapdragon 732G processor and comes in two RAM and storage variants.
Mi 11 Lite has a 6.81mm sleek body and 159 grams weight with a sufficiently large 4,250mAh battery that supports up to 33W fast charging. On the optics front, the phone boasts a triple camera setup on the back with a 64MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and 5MP tele-macro camera.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G specifications
- 6.55-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen
- 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (4G) protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory via microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Rear Cameras: 64MP rear camera (f/1.79), 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor (f/2.2), 5MP telemacro macro camera (f/2.4)
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Dual SIM
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac dual band (4G), VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS, NFC
- 4,250mAh battery with 33W fast charging
We expect the phone to launched somewhere between INR 18,000 to INR 22,000.