Xiaomi just announced the newest member to their popular smart band lineup, the Mi Smart Band 6. This new smart band features a 1.56-inch large full screen AMOLED touch display which is rounded on the corners and gives an edge-to-edge look.
It has a 326PPI and offers approximately 50% more screen space than its predecessor. Apart from this, the band also features an updated sensor suite and can now track more metrics. It also supports customizable band faces with over 60 themes. The new PPG sensor offers heart rate monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, apart from all the standard monitoring modes like sleep cycles and more.
It also now supports 30 workout modes, such as stretching, HIIT, gymnastics, Zumba, street dancing, and more with auto-detection. Other monitoring modes include stress monitoring, deep breathing guidance, and female health tracking. There is a 125mAh battery that promises up to 14 days of battery life with the new magnetic charging connector bundled in.
Mi Smart Band 6 specifications
- 1.53-inch (152 × 486 pixels) AMOLED color touch screen display
- up to 450 nits brightness, 3D scratch-resistant glass, AF coating
- Photoplethysmography (PPG) / Heart rate sensor, Blood oxygen sensor
- 24-hour sleep tracking with REM and sleep breathing quality, fitness tracking, Sedentary reminder
- 30 fitness modes (outdoor running, walking, cycling, indoor running, swimming, exercise, indoor cycling, elliptical machine, skipping rope, yoga, rowing machine, Dance, Zumba, Cricket, Bowling, Basketball, Volleyball, Table tennis, Badminton, Boxing, Indoor fitness, Indoor ice skating, HIIT, Core Training, Stretching, Stepper, Gymnastics, Pilates, Street dance, and Kickboxing)
- 6 automatic fitness tracking (walking, treadmill, outdoor running, outdoor cycling, rowing machine, and elliptical machine)
- PAI health analysis, Women’s health tracking: Menstrual cycle,
- Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro, Capacitive Wear Monitoring Sensor, Pressure assessment, Breathing training
- 5ATM (50 meters) water-resistant
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, NFC (Optional)
- 125mAh battery with up to 14 days of battery life
Pricing & Availability
The Mi Smart Band 6 comes in Black color with straps available in Black, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Green, and Pink colors. The band is priced at 229 yuan (INR 2,600 approx.) for the standard version and the NFC version costs 279 yuan (INR 3,100 approx.). It is now available for pre-order and will go on sale in China from April 2nd.
In Europe, the standard version of the band costs 44.99 Euros (INR 3,900 approx.) with the NFC version to launch soon. The Mi Smart Band 6 is also expected to be announced in India sometime in Mid April along with the Mi 11 series.