Xiaomi just launched the Mi 11X and 11X Pro smartphones in the Indian market. As rumored, the Mi 11X is a rebranded Redmi K40 while the 11X Pro is the rebranded Redmi K40 Pro+.
Both phones pack a 6.67-inch E4 AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate and 360Hz touch sampling rate. This display comes with support for MEMC, DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10+, and 8,192 dimming levels. The Mi 11X is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC and the 11X Pro is powered by Snapdragon Snapdragon 888 SoC.
In terms of RAM and storage both the phones have up to 8GB LPDDR5 RAM and up to 256GB of UFS3.1 storage on the Mi 11X Pro. In terms of optics, both the phones have a triple rear camera setup with the Mi 11X packing a 48MP IMX582 main sensor, while the Mi 11X Pro uses a 108MP Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor. The rest of the two sensors an 8MP ultra-wide and 5MP 50mm telephoto macro lens is the same on both models.
Other features include X-axis linear motors, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, and Audio Zoom for video. As for the battery, there is a 4,520mAh cell on both models with support for up to 33W wired charging that can charge from 0 to 100% in just 52 minutes.
Xiaomi Mi 11X and Mi 11X Pro Specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED HDR10 + display, 1300nit (peak brightness)
- MEMC, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Mi 11X – Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor with Adreno 650 GPU
- Mi 11X Pro – Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor with Adreno 660 GPU
- Mi 11X – 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Mi 11X Pro – 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- Mi 11X – 48MP rear camera with 1/ 1.2″ Sony IMX582 sensor (f/1.79), 8MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens (f/2.4), 5MP tele-macro camera (f/2.4)
- Mi 11X Pro – 108MP Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor, 8MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens (f/2.2), 5MP tele-macro camera (f/2.4)
- 20MP front-facing camera (f/2.4)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers
- 5G SA/NSA,Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (Wi-Fi 6E in pro), Bluetooth 5.1 (Bluetooth 5.2 in Pro), GPS, NavIC
- 4,520mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing and availability
Both the Xiaomi Mi 11X and Mi 11X Pro come in Celestial Silver and Lunar White with frosted back and Cosmic Black with shiny back.
The Mi 11X is priced at INR 29,999 for the 6GB/128GB version and the 8GB/128GB version costs INR 31,999. It will be available starting April 27th on Amazon, Mi.com, and Mi Home stores offline.
The Mi 11X Pro is priced at INR 39,999 for the 8GB/128GB version while the 8GB/256GB version costs INR 41,999. It will be available for pre-order starting April 24th on Amazon, Mi.com, and Mi Home Stores offline.