We saw Xiaomi announce the Mi 11 past December in China and after much fanfare, the phone made its global debut today. The phone will debut in the European markets first starting this month.
There haven’t been many changes between China and Global variant barring some 5G bands. The phone features a 6.81-inch E4 AMOLED quad curved 2K resolution DotDisplay with a peak brightness of 1,500 nits, 120Hz refresh rate, and touch sampling rate of 480Hz. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor and up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. In terms of optics we see a 108MP large image sensor with OIS support, 12MP 123° ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 5MP 50mm telephoto macro lens.
For selfie lovers, there is a 20MP Samsung sensor upfront. The phone is juiced by a 4,600 mAh battery with 55W wired flash charging that can fully charge the device in just 45 minutes, 50W wireless fast charging, and 10W wireless reverse charging. As for the charging brick that was missing in the China packaging, makes a comeback here.
Xiaomi Mi 11 specifications
- 6.81-inch Quad HD+ AMOLED HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate,
- 1500nit brightness, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 SoC
- Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera (f/1.85), OIS, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens (f/2.4), 5MP telemacro (f/2.4)
- 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera (f/2.4)
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- Hi-Res Audio, Stereo speakers by Harman Kardon
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC
- 4,600mAh battery with 55W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
Pricing & Availability
The Xiaomi Mi 11 comes in Midnight Gray and Horizon Blue colors, is priced at €749 (INR 65,990 approx.) for the 8GB RAM/ 128GB version while the 8GB RAM/ 256GB storage version costs €799 (INR 70,990 approx.). The phone will be available from Xiaomi’s official webstore and carrier partners in Europe as early as this month.