Xiaomi is all set to hold its second global launch next week. At the March 29th launch, we could a bunch of devices from the Mi 11 series. The brand has already dropped hints for the Mi 11 Pro and the Mi 11 Ultra.
Now the Mi 11 Lite 4G and 5G have also surfaced on the web. The material that made out includes press renders and the spec sheet for the upcoming product. The Mi 11 lite is supposed to be the entry-level product in the Mi 11 series. It will be launched in two flavors with 4G and 5G.
The phone sports a 6.55-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. The 4G variant of the phone will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor while the 5G version will have the Snapdragon 765G. As for the RAM and storage, the 4G will have a 6/64GB variant apart from the standard 8/128GB version which will be common on both devices.
Coming to the optics, the phones will sport a triple camera setup on the back with a 64MP main sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 5MP telemacro camera. The selfies will be handled by the 20MP shooter that will be housed inside the punch-hole. The phone is expected to have the latest Android 11 update with MIUI 12 on top.
As for the battery, there will be a 4,250mAh cell powering the phone which will come with support for 33W fast charging.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G/5G specifications
- 6.55-inch Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED panel, HDR10
- Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 732G (for 4G model)
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 765G (for 5G model)
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Dual SIM
- Rear: 64MP rear camera, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor, 5MP telemacro macro camera
- Front: 20MP selfie shooter
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4,250mAh battery with 33W fast charging