Xiaomi just announced the Mi 10S, the company’s latest addition in the Mi 10 series. This new phone comes at a starting price of 3299 Yuan just like we had reported yesterday. The phone sits in the middle with the Mi 10 5G series and the Redmi k40 series price-to-performance ratio-wise.
The phone comes with a 6.67-inch Full HD+ curved AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate. This is the same display used in the Mi 10 5G. Under the hood, the Mi 10S gets the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB UFS3.0 storage. There is a 20MP selfie camera on the front and a quad-camera setup on the back.
On the back, the phone gets a 108MP Samsung HM2 main sensor, with a 13MP ultra-wide-lens, a 2MP depth, and a 2MP Marco sensor. The phone also gets a pair of Harman Kardon tuned speakers and runs Android 11 with MIUI 12 on top. Juicing the phone is a 4,780mAh battery with support for 30W fast charging wired and wireless and 10w wireless reverse charging.
Other features include a Z-axis motor, 3D curved Gorilla Glass on both the front and back, Titanium Black, Ice Blue, and Pearl White colors, and NFC.
Xiaomi Mi 10S specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED panel
- 90Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, HDR10, HDR10+
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Rear Camera: 108MP Samsung sensor (f/1.69), OIS, 7P lens, 13MP ultra-wide-angle lens (f/2.4), 2MP depth sensor, and 2MP macro lens
- Front Camera: 20MP front-facing camera
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Hi-Res audio, dual 1216 linear speakers, Harman Kardon tuning
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4,780mAh battery with 30W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
Pricing & Availabilty
The Xiaomi Mi 10S comes in Titanium Black, Ice Blue, and Pearl White colors. The pricing starts at 3299 yuan (INR 36,990 approx.) for the 8GB/128GB version, 3499 yuan (INR 39,500 approx.) for the 8GB/256GB version and the 12GB/256GB version costs 3799 yuan (INR 42,900 approx.). The phone will be available for pre-order from today and will go on sale in China from March 12th.