The Xiaomi Students Plus programme, which seeks to provide students with a variety of discounts when buying their products, was just announced by Xiaomi India. Similar to Apple, Xiaomi has now inked a partnership with UNiDAYS, a global website aimed at discounts for students. Through UNiDAYS, students now qualify for up to INR 2000 flat discount on Xiaomi products.
The Xiaomi Mi Store App currently has this discount available. Students who wish to use the discount must first go onto the UNiDAYS website and confirm their account.
Here’s how students can avail discounts on Xiaomi products:
- Through the Mi Store app.
- Authenticate your student ID on UNiDAYS.
- Collect the coupon code from the UNiDAYS offer page.
- Apply the promo code at checkout after adding the item to your cart on the Mi Store App.
Xiaomi’s current Students Plus Program includes the following offers:
- Up to 40% off on Xiaomi and Redmi smartphones
- Up to 45% off on Xiaomi and Redmi laptops
- Up to 45% off on Xiaomi and Redmi tablets
- Up to 45% off on lifestyle products
- Up to 50% off on all protection plans, including Mi Protect, Mi Extended Warranty, and Mi Complete Protect.