Apart from the Mi 11 Ultra and the Mi 11X smartphone series, Xiaomi also announced the new Mi QLED TV 75 4K Smart TV in India. The TV features a top-of-the-line 75-inch QLED panel. It’s an edge-to-edge display with support for 100% NTSC color range.
The highlight of this TV is the 192 zones full array dynamic local dimming that enables deeper blacks and better contrast. Along with we get to see Dolby Vision and HDR10+ support as well. The panel also has a 120Hz refresh rate and MEMC support. As for the connectivity, we get to see HDMI 2.1 port with eARC and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), SPDI/F slot, ethernet port, and USB slots.
Under the hood, the TV packs a Quad-core MediaTek MT9611 (A55) processor with Mali G52 MP2, 2GB RAM, and 32GB internal storage. The TV runs Android TV 10 with Xiaomi’s PatchWall UI on top and gets support for the Mi Home app and the Mi Voice remote with dedicated buttons for Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
Apart from this, the TV gets dedicated microphones for far-field voice control, Quick wake support, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa which is slated to arrive later with a software update.
Mi TV Q1 75-inch (QLED) Specifications
- 75-inch 4K QLED display, 178-degree viewing angle
- MEMC 120Hz refresh rate, 100% NTSC Color Gamut, 95% DCI-P3 color gamut, Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)
- Quad-core MediaTek MT9611 (A55) processor with Mali G52 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage
- Android 10 TV
- WiFi 802.11 ac (dual band) (2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 1 x HDMI 2.1, 2 x HDMI 2.0, 2 x USB, S/PDIF, 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack, Ethernet
- Far-field microphones with support for Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- 30W ( 2 x 15W) 6 speaker system (4 woofers, 2 tweeters), Dolby Audio, DTS-HD
Pricing and Availability
The Mi QLED TV 75-inch is priced at INR 1,19,999 and will be available from Flipkart, Mi.com, and Mi Home stores offline starting April 27th. As a launch offer, Xiaomi is giving up to Rs. 7500 discount on HDFC cards and EMI transactions.