Xiaomi today announced a new pair of Mi Neckband Bluetooth Earphones Pro with support for ANC in India. This the company’s first neckband style Bluetooth Earphones to feature ActiveNoise Cancellation.
Along with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), there is also Environmental Noise Cancellation (ENC) which kicks in during calls. The earphones have Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, a 10mm bass driver, low-latency audio for gamers, and a high-quality build. The buds are lightweight and have anti-ear wax ear tips for long-lasting use.
These also have an IPX5 rating, a 150mAh battery which offers up to 20 hours of battery life and up to 200 hours standby.
Mi Neckband Bluetooth Earphones Pro specifications
- 10mm Bass Driver
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) helps suppress surrounding noise by up to 25dB
- Dual microphones with Environmental noise cancellation (ENC) for calls
- 125ms low Latency audio
- Magnetic earbuds, micro USB charging port
- Voice Assistance, Volume/music control and Multifunction Button to answer/reject calls
- IPX5 rating
- 36 grams
- 150mAh battery with up to 20 hours of playback & up to 200h standby
Pricing & Availability
The Mi Neckband Bluetooth Earphones Pro comes in Black and Blue colors is priced at INR 1,799 and available on Mi.com and Amazon starting today.