There has speculation about the possible launch of the Mi 11 Lite 4G variant in the Indian market for a while now. It has been further fueled by the constant teasing that the brand’s VP has been doing on the social media channels.
The phone made its global debut back in March with the launch in select European markets and now the brand is gearing to launch the same model in India. If recent reports are to be believed, the Xiaomi will only launch the 4G variant of the phone that comes with the Snapdragon 732G processor and in just a single storage and RAM variant.
This could be a missed opportunity for the brand seeing the competition in the sub-INR 25,000 space which is already filled with 5G offerings. The phone come with a 6.55-inch AMOLED DotDisplay with a 90Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate. It also has HDR10 support for all leading OTT platforms.
Mi 11 Lite has a 6.81mm sleek body and 159 grams weight with a sufficiently large 4,250mAh battery that supports up to 33W fast charging. On the optics front, the phone boasts a triple camera setup on the back with a 64MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and 5MP tele-macro camera.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G specifications
- 6.55-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen
- 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (4G) protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory via microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Rear Cameras: 64MP rear camera (f/1.79), 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor (f/2.2), 5MP telemacro macro camera (f/2.4)
- Front Camera: 16MP (4G) / 20MP (5G)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Dual SIM
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac dual band (4G), VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS, NFC
- 4,250mAh battery with 33W fast charging