After many teases, Xiaomi just announced their latest budget flagship smartphone the Xiaomi 11T Pro in the country. The phone packs a 6.67’’ FHD+ 120Hz AdaptiveSync AMOLED flat display, with HDR10+ rating, 1000 nits of peak brightness, and Dolby Vision. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G SoC with up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and up to 256GB of UFS3.1 internal storage.
As for the optics, the phone comes with a triple rear camera setup with a main 108MP wide-angle lens, an 8MP 120° ultra-wide-angle, and a 5MP 2x telemacro camera. There is also a 20MP camera on the front for crisp selfies. The Xiaomi 11T Pro is expected to come with MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11 right out of the box with promised 3 Major Android version updates and 4 years of Security updates. Apart from this, there are stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio support, and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. There is a 5,000mAh battery juicing the phone with 120W fast charging support and Xiaomi will bundle the charger within the box.
Xiaomi 11T and 11T Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED panel, HDR10+
- 120Hz adaptive refresh rate, Dolby Vision, MEMC
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM with up to 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Rear: 108MP (f/1.75), 8MP 120° ultra-wide-angle lens (f/2.2), 5MP telemacro (f/2.4)
- Front: 16MP (f/2.45) Selfie Camera
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, SOUND BY Harman Kardon (11T Pro)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (Dual-band), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC
- 5,000mAh battery with 120W
Pricing & Availablity
The Xiaomi 11T Pro comes in Celestial Magic, Meteorite Black and Moonlight White colour options. It is priced at INR 39,999 for the 8/128GB model, INR 41,999 for the 8/256GB model and the top-end 12/256GB model costs INR 43,999. It will be available from Amazon, Mi.com, Mi Home stores and retail stores starting today.