Xiaomi announced its Xiaomi 11T and Xiaomi 11T Pro, the company’s budget flagships at an event for the Global markets. Both these phones pack a 6.67’’ FHD+ 120Hz AdaptiveSync AMOLED flat display.
The other highlights about the display include HDR10+ rating, 1000 nits of peak brightness, Dolby Vision on the Pro model and up to 480Hz touch sampling rate. The 11T is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1200-ultra SoC and the Pro version uses the Snapdragon 888 SoC. They run Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 on top, and Xiaomi confirmed 3 Android OS updates and 4 years of security updates for the two models.
In terms of optics, both the models pack 108MP wide-angle, 8MP 120° ultra-wide-angle and 5MP 2x telemacro cameras. There is an audio zoom feature, One-click AI cinema modes like Time Freeze, Magic Zoom. Apart from this, there are stereo speakers and Harmon Kardon branded ones especially on the Pro model. Another addition is the side-mounted fingerprint scanner and pack a 5000mAh battery.
One of the highlights of the 11T Pro is 120W Xiaomi HyperCharge technology that can charge from 0 to 100% charge in just 17 minutes. The 11T has a 67W wired turbocharging that can charge from 0 to 100% in 36 minutes.
Xiaomi 11T and 11T Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED panel
- 120Hz adaptive refresh rate, Dolby Vision, MEMC
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Xiaomi 11T – Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 1200- Ultra processor with ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- Xiaomi 11T Pro – Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 processor with Adreno 660 GPU
- 11T – 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 11T Pro – 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 108MP (f/1.75), 8MP 120° ultra-wide-angle lens (f/2.2), 5MP telemacro (f/2.4)
- 16MP (f/2.45) Selfie Camera
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, SOUND BY Harman Kardon (11T Pro)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (Dual-band), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 120W (11T Pro) /
67W (11T) Xiaomi HyperCharge
Pricing & Availability
The Xiaomi 11T and 11T Pro come in Meteorite Gray, Moonlight White, and Celestial Blue colours. The Xiaomi 11T 8GB/128GB is priced at 499 Euros (INR 43,500 approx.) and the 8GB/256GB version comes in at 549 Euros (INR 47,800 approx.).
The Xiaomi 11T Pro 8GB/128GB is priced at 649 Euros (INR 56,500 approx.), 8GB/256GB comes in at 699 Euros (INR 60,900 approx.) and the top-end 12GB/256GB variant costs 749 Euros (INR 65,200 approx.).