Xiaomi India today announced that the Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G in the country on September 29th. The smartphone made its European debut just yesterday. The phone has a 6.55-inch AMOLED Dot Display with a 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 10-bit TrueColor support and Dolby Vision.
Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G is powered by Snapdragon 778G 5G SoC, with up to 8GB of RAM and runs Android 11 with MIUI 12.5. In terms of optics, the phone has a 64MP main camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 5MP telemacro camera. There is a side-mounted fingerprint scanner along with stereo speakers. The phone packs a 4,250mAh battery and has 33W fast charging.
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE specifications
- 6.55-inch Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED panel
- 90Hz refresh rate, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, DCI-P3 color gamut
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 778G processor with Adreno 642L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB via microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP (f/1.79), 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor (f/2.2), 5MP telemacro macro (f/2.4)
- 20MP front camera (f/2.4)
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (dual band), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/NavIC
- 4,250mAh battery with 33W fast charging
The phone should be available in four colours and two memory configurations once it launches next week. We expect the smartphone to be priced at INR 25,000 for the base variant.