Redmi India yesterday announced that they will be launching the Redmi Note 10S in the country soon. Now the brand has put out a teaser for a new product. From the looks of it, this could be the Redmi Watch that will launch alongside the Note 10S on May 13.
This will be the second smartwatch to come from the brand after the Mi Watch Revolve. The Redmi Watch has been selling in the global markets for a while now and a rebranded version of it with the Mi Watch Lite is also been selling in the Chinese market. The Watch packs a square 1.4-inch LCD touchscreen with 350 nits brightness.
It has a plastic build with a single button to move through the menu. There are 11 sports modes, Sleep monitoring, Heart rate monitoring, and guided breathing. The watch also has built-in GPS / GLONASS support for outdoor activity modes. It runs a custom RealTime OS just like the Mi Watch revolve and should have basic apps built-in.
Redmi Watch specifications
- 1.4-inch (320×320 pixels) color LCD screen
- 60% NTSC color gamut
- 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, Barometer (altimeter), Compass
- 11 Sports modes: Outdoor Running, Treadmill, Outdoor Cycling, Open water swimming, Freestyle, Pool swimming, Cricket, Trekking, Trail run, Walking and Indoor cycling
- Automated Heart Rate Measurement, 24-hour Real-time Heart Rate, Sleep Monitoring, Breathing
- Notifications support, Weather, Clock, Alarm, Flashlight, Music Control, Idle alerts
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS
- 5ATM Water Resistance
- 230mAh battery with 9 days battery life
Pricing & Availability
The Redmi Watch is expected to be priced closer to INR 3,500 with sales commencing shortly after launch.