At their March 9th event, Redmi will also announce their latest Redmi Watch 2 Lite alongside the Redmi Note 11 Pro series. The watch has already been available in the Global markets since late last year. In the overseas markets, it is priced closer to $60 putting it in close competition to Xiaomi’s Mi Band lineup, and the Amazfit Band lineup.
The Redmi Watch 2 Lite is a cheaper version of the Redmi Watch 2. It gets a 1.55-inch LCD screen, supports 100 workout modes, gets GPS with up to 10 days of battery life. Additional features that are common among both the products include 5 ATM water resistance, Heart rate, and SpO2 monitoring, sleep tracking, and mensural cycle tracking. The USP here is the SpO2 monitoring along with the GPS for outdoor workouts.
Redmi Watch 2 Lite specifications
- 1.55-inch TFT LCD screen
- 100+ watch faces
- Apollo processor
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Optical heart rate sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, electronic compass, GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BeiDou
- 110+ fitness modes, including 17 professional modes
- 24-hour Heart Rate Monitoring, SpO₂ Tracking, Sleep Quality Tracking, Stress Level Monitoring, Deep Breath Exercise, Female mensural cycle tracking
- 5ATM (50 meters) water-resistant
- 262mAh battery with up to 10 days of usage
Pricing & Availability
The Redmi Watch 2 Lite is already available in the global markets for close to $60. We could see a similar price for it in the Indian market as well.