Redmi after much teasing finally announced the Redmi Note 11 series in India. The vanilla Note 11 comes with a 6.43-inch Full HD+ AMOLED panel with a 90Hz refresh rate and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G SoC.
The phone gets up to 6GB RAM with an additional 2GB dynamic RAM and up to 128GB of internal storage. For optics, there is a quad-camera setup on the rear with a main 50MP sensor along with an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2MP depth and a 2MP macro camera. There is a 13MP sensor on the front for crisp selfies. The phone runs Android 11 with MIUI 13 out of the box, has an EVOL design, features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
Redmi Note 11 specsheet
- 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED panel, 90Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 SoC
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 4 / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64 / 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via microSD
- Rear camera – 50MP (f/1.8 aperture), 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera
- Front camera – 13MP (f/2.4)
- Android 11 with MIUI 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR blaster
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio certification, IP53 rating
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing & Availability
Redmi Note 11 comes in Starburst White, Space Black and Horizon Blue colour options. It will be available for INR 13,499 for the 4/64GB model, INR 14,499 for the 6/64GB model and the 6/128GB model will cost INR 15,999. The phone will be available from Amazon, Mi.com, Mi Home stores and offline stores starting February 11th.