Along with the Note 11, Redmi also announced the Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+ in the Chinese market. Both these models share almost all the same specs, except for some changes in the battery size and charging speeds.
The phones pack a 6.67-inch FHD+ Samsung-made AMOLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate and 360Hz touch sampling rate. There are 1.75mm ultra-narrow bezels and a tiny 2.96mm punch-hole, something we have seen on the Note 10 Pro series as well. This is the first smartphone to be powered by the new MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G SoC and comes with up to 8GB of RAM & 256GB internal storage.
The phone gets a flat-edge design and frosted AG glass on the back while Gorilla Glass 6 is on the front. There is support for VC liquid cooling for prolonged gaming sessions. Other features include a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, dual super linear speakers tuned by JBL, Dolby Atmos, and Hi-Res Audio support.
In terms of optics both the Redmi Note 11 Pro and 11 Pro+ get a 108MP rear camera with an 8MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, and a 2MP telemacro macro camera. There is a 16MP front camera for selfies. The Note 11 Pro has a 5,160mAh battery with support for 67W fast charging and the Note 11 Pro+ comes with a 4,500mAh battery with support for 120W fast charging. Both phones come with a charger in the box.
Redmi Note 11 Pro & Note 11 Pro+ specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED panel, DCI-P3 color gamut, 1200nits peak brightness
- 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- MediaTek Dimensity 920 processor
- Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6/ 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128/ 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage
- 108MP Samsung HM2 sensor, 8MP 120° ultra-wide-angle camera, 2MP telemacro macro camera
- 16MP front camera
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 3.5mm audio jack, linear speakers, Sound By JBL, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- Note 11 Pro – 5,160mAh with 67W fast charging
- Note 11 Pro+ – 4,500mAh battery with 120W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Redmi Note 11 Pro comes in Mysterious Black, Forest Green, Timeless Purple, and Milky Way Blue colors. The phone is priced at 1599 yuan (INR 18,900 approx.) for the 6/128GB model, 1899 yuan (INR 22,500 approx.) for the 8/128GB model, and the 8/256GB model comes in at 2099 yuan (INR 24,700 approx.).
The Redmi Note 11 Pro+ comes in Mysterious Black, Forest Green, and Timeless Purple colors. The phone is priced at 1899 yuan (INR 22,500 approx.) for the 6/128GB model, 2099 yuan (INR 24,700 approx.) for the 8/128GB model, and the 8/256GB model costs 2299 yuan (INR 26,990 approx.). Both the models are available for order right now and will go on sale in China starting November 1st.