Redmi has announced the successor to the Note 10 in the Chinese market. The Note 11 comes with a 6.6-inch FHD+ display with 50Hz, 60Hz, and 90Hz variable refresh rates.
It is powered by Dimensity 810 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB internal storage. On the optics front, the phone packs a 50MP rear camera along with an 8MP wide-angle camera. On the front, we get a 16MP selfie shooter. Other notable specs include an X-axis linear motor, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and a 5,000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
Redmi Note 11 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch Full HD+ LCD screen, 50/60/90Hz variable refresh rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4/ 6/ 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128/ 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- 50MP rear camera with 8MP ultra-wide camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- IP53 rating
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC
- 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Redmi Note 11 5G comes in Mysterious Black, Milky Way Blue, and Mint Green colors. In terms of pricing, it starts at 1199 yuan (INR 14,300 approx.) for the 4/128GB model, the 6/128GB model costs 1299 yuan (INR 15,500 approx.), 8/128GB model costs 1499 yuan (INR 17,700 approx.) and the top-end 8/256GB model costs 1699 yuan (INR 19,990 approx.). The phone will be available to order starting today with sales commencing in China from November 1st.