After much teasing and anticipation, Redmi finally announced the Redmi Note 10T 5G in the Indian market. This will be the 5G smartphone from the brand in the country.
The phone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor and pack a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. It comes in two memory and RAM configurations. The phone gets a triple camera setup on the back with a main 48MP sensor and a massive 5,000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Redmi Note 10T 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12, upgradable to MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: 48MP (f/1.79), 2MP depth, and 2MP macro camera
- Front Camera: 8MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Dual SIM
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Pricing & Availability
The Redmi Note 10T 5G comes in Metallic Blue, Mint Green, Chromium White and Graphite Black colours. The phone is priced at INR 13,999 for the 4GB RAM & 64GB storage version while the 6GB RAM & 128GB model costs INR 15,999. The phone will go on sale at Amazon, Mi.com and Mi stores offline starting July 26th.