After the success of the Redmi Note 10 series, Redmi India is all set to announce the new Redmi Note 10S in the country. As per the launch invite the brand posted on their social media channels, the phone will be launched on May 13.
Before this, Redmi had also released the image of a box on social channels that had all the crucial specs mentioned. This Note 10S is the same one that was launched a few months back in the Global markets. The phone will be the very first Redmi product in the country to ship with the latest version of MIUI.
Apart from this, this model is exactly the same as the regular Note 10 with the same display size and AMOLED panel. The only difference is the processor and main camera sensor. The Note 10S will be powered by the MediaTek Helio G95 processor and will have a quad rear camera setup with a 64-megapixel main sensor.
The phone will also come with an IP53 resistance rating, Hi-Res audio support, a large 5,000mAh battery, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and support for fast charging. We don’t have clarity on the storage and RAM variants as of now but the phone will be available in three color choices.
Redmi Note 10S specifications
- 6.43-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen, 1100 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G95 processor, 900MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB/128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB via microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- 64MP main camera (f/1.79), 8MP 118° ultra-wide sensor (f/2.2), 2MP depth and 2MP macro sensor
- 13MP front-facing camera (f/2.45)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor, 3.55 audio jack
- Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- IP53 rating
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing & Availability
Since the pricing for the regular Redmi Note 10 has been updated to INR 12,499, we expect the Note 10S to start at INR 13,990 for the 6/64GB variant. The phone will be launched on May 13 and should be on sale the following week.