Along with the Redmi Note 10, Redmi today also announced the Redmi Note 10 Pro and Note 10 Pro Max. Both the phones pack almost similar designs and specifications except for the change in rear cameras. They come with a 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz sampling rate.
The peak display brightness on these models is 1200 compared to 1100 on Note 10. There is Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the front while the back gets clear polycarbonate. Both of these phones are powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor with up to 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB UFS2.2 storage. These phones run Android 11 with MIUI 12 on top.
In terms of optics, the Note 10 Pro Max packs 108MP Samsung HM2 sensor, while the Redmi Note 10 Pro has a 64MP Samsung ISOCELL GW3 sensor. Rest of the cameras including 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP camera for portrait shots and a 5MP telemacro zoom. Other features include a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Z-axis linear vibration motor, IP52 ratings for water resistance, stereo speakers and a 5,020mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
Redmi Note 10 Pro & Note 10 Pro Max specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ sAMOLED display
- 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Display peak 1200 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM/64GB UFS 2.2 storage,
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 storage
- Expandable memory up to 512GB via microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Redmi Note 10 Pro – 64MP camera, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 5MP telemacro camera
- Redmi Note 10 Pro Max – 108MP camera, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 5MP telemacro camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Water resistant (IP52)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou
- 5,020mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing & Availability
Both the Redmi Note 10 Pro and the Note 10 Pro Max come in Vintage Bronze, Glacial Blue and Dark Night colours. The Redmi Note 10 Pro is priced at INR 15,999 for the 6GB RAM/64GB storage version, 6GB RAM/128GB version costs INR 16,999 while the 8GB RAM/128GB version is listed at INR 18,999. The phone will be available from Amazon, Mi.com and Mi Home store starting March 17th.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro Max starts at INR 18,999 for the 6GB RAM/64GB storage version, 6GB RAM/128GB version costs INR 19,999 and the 8GB RAM/128GB version comes in at INR 21,999. It will be available from Amazon.in, Mi.com and Mi Home store starting from March 18th.