Redmi announced the all-new Note 10 Pro 5G in the China market recently. The phone is different from the Global version of the same model. Note 10 Pro 5G packs a 6.6-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with a 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate.
It also becomes the cheapest phone to come with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection. It is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1100 5G chip with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB storage. In terms of optics, it features a 64-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel macro camera.
Redmi has improved the thermals here and given the Liquid cooling treatment to the phone. There is also an IP53 rating for splash resistance and an X-axis linear vibration motor. Juicing the phone is a large 5,000mAh battery with support for 67W fast charging that can charge the phone up to 100% in just 42 minutes.
Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch Full HD+ LCD, 120Hz refresh rate
- 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, HDR10+
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 1100 processor with ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: 64MP (f/1.79), 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor (f/2.3), 2MP 4cm macro lens
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, Hi-Res Audio Wireless, Sound by JBL Audio
- Splash Resistant (IP53)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5,000mAh battery with 67W fast charging
Pricing & Availability
The Redmi Note10 Pro 5G comes in Green, White and Blue colours. The pricing starts at 1499 yuan (INR 17,200 approx.) for the 6GB/128GB version, 1799 yuan (INR 20,500 approx.) for the 8GB/128GB version and the 8GB/256GB version costs 1999 yuan (INR 22,900 approx.). It is available for pre-order starting today and will go on sale in China from June 1st.