Redmi just launched the Redmi Note 10 Lite, a Redmi Note 9 Pro rebrand, which launched last year. The phone packs a 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection.
It is powered by Snapdragon 720G 8nm SoC with 6GB of RAM and 128GB storage. In terms of optics, there is a 48-megapixel primary rear Samsung GM2 Sensor, an 8-megapixel 120° ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5-megapixel 2cm macro sensor, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. There is also a 16-megapixel camera present on the front.
The Note 10 Lite gets the same paint finish as that of the Redmi Note 9 Pro. In addition, it has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, glass back and packs a 5020mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Redmi Note 10 Lite specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD DotDisplay
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 4/6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB/128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- 48MP, 8MP 120° ultra-wide-angle lens, 5MP macro lens, 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP front camera
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (Dual-band) 2 x 2 MIMO, VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- 5,020mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Pricing & Availability
The phone comes in Aurora Blue, Champagne Gold, Glacier White, and Interstellar Black colors. It is priced at INR 13,999 for the 4/64GB version, 4/128GB costs INR 15,999, and the 6/128GB version costs INR 16,999. It will be available for sale on Amazon, Mi.com, and Mi stores offline starting 3rd October.