At the Redmi Note 10 series Global launch last month, Xiaomi also announced a 5G model of Redmi Note 10. This Redmi Note 10 5G was primarily sold in the European market and now it seems, the phone is making its debut as a POCO product.
The Latest BIS listings show the Redmi Note 10 5G listed as a POCO product in the certification database. POCO might be planning to launch this phone in India seeing the surge of budget 5G phones. Realme has been the direct rival of POCO and Redmi and the new POCO M3 Pro 5G could be a game-changer for the brand.
We also need to mark the timing of this BIS listing popping up since Realme is all set to announce a new 5G smartphone in the country next week. As for the specs, the Redmi Note 10 5G packs a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, the phone sports the New Dimensity 700 5G chipset from MediaTek. It gets a triple camera setup on the back with a main 48MP sensor and a massive 5,000mAh battery
Redmi Note 10 5G / POCO M3 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12, upgradable to MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: 48MP (f/1.79), 2MP depth, and 2MP macro camera
- Front Camera: 8MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Dual SIM
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging