At the Redmi K40 series launch, the brand announced a bunch of products apart from smartphones. One such product is the Redmi AirDots 3 truly wireless earphones. These are the successor to the AirDots 2 that was launched sometime last year.
AirDots 3 tws features a QCC3040 chipset along with the latest Bluetooth 5.2 protocol and aptX Adaptive codec for an upgraded sound and low-latency experience. The buds come with a 43mAh battery on either side and 600mAh in the case. The offer 7 hours of standalone music playback on a single charge, and the case provides additional 23 hours of battery life.
The buds feature smart wear detection, support multi-functional touch control, and instant pairing & battery check.
Redmi AirDots 3 specifications
- Qualcomm QCC3040 chip
- Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity
- aptX codec
- low-latency mode for gaming
- Two high-resolution sound units for high frequency and low-frequency driver for balanced sound
- Touch controls
- Voice assistant support (Siri / Google Voice)
- Smart wear detection for autoplay and pause
- Earbuds weight: 4.6g (Each)
- Charging Weight: 51g
- IPX4 water-resistant rating
- 43mAh battery on the buds with 7 hours of battery life on a single charge
- 600mAh battery on the charging case with 30 hours of backup
Pricing & Availability
The Redmi AirDots 3 comes in Blue, White, and Pink colors. Pricing starts at 199 yuan (INR 2,500 approx.), is available to order today with sales starting from March 4th in China.