At the Redmi Note 10 5G series launch, Redmi also announced the new Redmi AirDots 3 Pro tws. These are the next-generation budget true wireless earbuds to come out of the brand and support Bluetooth 5.2.
The AirDots 3 Pro also comes with dual-device connectivity with a low latency of 69ms. They also come with active noise cancellation with up to 35dB active noise reduction using multiple microphones. The buds have 9mm drivers on each side that produce crystal clear vocals and thumping bass.
They also have IPX4 ratings for water resistance and dust resistance. The buds have 35mAh each and can last for 6 hours with the case providing additional 28 hours of use. They have Qi wireless charging and fast charging support and offer 3 hours of playback with 10 minutes of charge.
Redmi AirDots 3 Pro specifications
- 9mm drivers each side tuned by Mi Audio Lab
- Active noise cancellation up to 35dB with transparency mode
- Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity with Dual device pairing, AAC codec
- Super Low Latency Gaming Mode (69ms)
- Triple mic for better-sounding calls
- Touch controls for music playback and launch voice assistant (Siri / Google Voice)
- Smart wear detection for autoplay and pause
- Buds Weight: 4.9g (Each)
- Case Weight: 55g
- Water-resistant (IPX4)
- 35mAh battery on the headset offers 6 hours (3 hours with ANC), 470mAh battery on the charging case offers 28 hours of backup
- Qi Wireless Charging, 10 min charging offers 3h battery life
Pricing & Availability
The Redmi AirDots 3 Pro comes in Ice crystal Ash and Obsidian Black colors. They are priced at 349 yuan (INR 3,990 approx.) and will go on sale priced at a special price of 299 yuan (INR 3,500 approx.) during the first sale on June 11.