Xiaomi’s sub-brand Redmi just announced the Redmi AirDots 3 Pro in China a couple of days back. Now this particular model has passed Bluetooth SIG with the model number TWSEJ01ZM under the POCO Pop Buds and Redmi Buds 3 Pro.
Just for a refresher, the AirDots 3 Pro also comes with dual-device connectivity with a low latency of 69ms. They also come with active noise cancellation with up to 35dB active noise reduction using multiple microphones. The buds have 9mm drivers on each side that produce crystal clear vocals and thumping bass.
They also have IPX4 ratings for water resistance and dust resistance. The buds have 35mAh each and can last for 6 hours with the case providing additional 28 hours of use. They have Qi wireless charging and fast charging support and offer 3 hours of playback with 10 minutes of charge.
Redmi AirDots 3 Pro specifications
- 9mm drivers each side tuned by Mi Audio Lab
- Active noise cancellation up to 35dB with transparency mode
- Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity with Dual device pairing, AAC codec
- Super Low Latency Gaming Mode (69ms)
- Triple mic for better-sounding calls
- Touch controls for music playback and launch voice assistant (Siri / Google Voice)
- Smart wear detection for auto play and pause
- Buds Weight: 4.9g (Each)
- Case Weight: 55g
- Water-resistant (IPX4)
- 35mAh battery on the headset offers 6 hours (3 hours with ANC), 470mAh battery on the charging case offers 28 hours of backup
- Qi Wireless Charging, 10 min charging offers 3h battery life
Pricing & Availability
The Redmi AirDots 3 Pro has been priced at roughly INR 3,990 in the Chinese market. For select key markets they will be sold under the Redmi brand or POCO.