In an unexpected twist, the Redmi 10 popped up on a retailer. The listing on a Singapore based e-commerce store reveals the complete specifications of the phone and along with the images.
As per the listing, the Redmi 10 packs a 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD panel with 90Hz refresh rate. Under the hood it gets the yet to be announced MediaTek Helio G88 SoC. There is a quad-camera setup on the back with a main 50MP sensor, along with an 8MP ultra-wide and two 2MP sensors.
In terms of the design, the phone looks like a mix between the POCO X3 GT and the Mi 10 Ultra. According to the product page, it will be available in three shades at the time of launch.
Redmi 10 specifications
- 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS LCD, 90Hz refresh rate
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- MediaTek Helio G88
- ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- 50MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide sensor, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor
- 8MP front camera
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Pricing & Availability
The Redmi 10 will come in Sea Blue, Pebble White and Carbon Gray colours. As per the listing it is said to be priced at SG$ 249(INR 13,800 approx.). There is still no word on the launch, but given the timing of this listing, we hope to see the phone being available officially by the end of this month.