At the same POCO F3 launch event, POCO also announced the new POCO X3 Pro for the global markets. The phone is the latest mid-range smartphone from the brand and packs a rather newer chip from Qualcomm.
packs a 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD panel with 120Hz refresh rate with Dynamic switching between 120Hz, 90Hz, 60Hz, or 50Hz and has 240Hz touch sampling rate. The phone also gets Gorilla Glass 6 protection on the front. POCO X3 Pro is also the first smartphone to be powered by Snapdragon 860 SoC. This new chip is the updated version of Snapdragon 855+ but without 5G.
Aimed mainly at the developing markets, the phone has up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. In terms of optics, the phone gets a quad-camera setup on the back with a main 48MP Sony IMX582 sensor, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP 4cm super macro, and a 2MP camera for portrait shots. Apart from this, the phone also gets a host of other features including, LiquidCool Technology 1.0 Plus, X-axis linear motors, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, and Audio Zoom for video.
There is a 20MP selfie camera on the front and all this is run by a 5,160mAh battery with 33W fast charging that can charge up to 100% in 59 minutes. There is also a side-mounted fingerprint.
POCO X3 Pro Specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+LCD
- HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 450nits brightness
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 processor with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- Rear Camera: 48MP Sony IMX582 sensor (f/1.79), 8MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens (f/2.4), 2MP macro camera (f/2.4), 2MP depth camera (f/2.4)
- Front Camera: 20MP (f/2.4)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Infrared sensor, USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5)
- 5,160mAh battery with 33W wired fast charging
Pricing and Availability
POCO X3 Pro comes in Phantom Black, Frost Blue, and Metal Bronze colors. The phone is priced at 249 euros (INR 21,500 approx.) for the 6GB RAM/128GB storage and the 8GB RAM/256GB storage version costs 299 euros INR 25,900 approx.). It will be available at 199 euros (INR 17,500 approx.) and 249 euros (INR 21,500 approx.) under the early bird sale in the European markets.