We just heard from the POCO India team that the POCO X3 Pro will feature Gorilla Glass 6 protection. Now, the device has been spotted with a full spec sheet and pricing at a Vietnamese retailer.
As per the listing on Shopee.vn the phone will come in three colors and two memory options. While there were speculations that the POCO X3 Pro will sport an AMOLED panel, it is disappointing to see an LCD panel listed there. The phone will have a 6.67-inch Dot-LCD panel with a 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate.
The listing also clears the doubts about the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 SoC which is yet to be announced officially. From the listing, we can concur that the Snapdragon 860 is a rebadged Snapdragon 855+ processor. This is a 4G chip which further helps POCO to control the pricing. As for the software, the phone will have the latest Android 11 with MIUI 12 on top.
It will be available in either 6GB RAM + 128GB storage version or 8GB RAM + 256GB storage version. The RAM used here is LPDDR4X spec and the storage is UFS3.1 spec. The phone will get a 2.5D Gorilla Glass 6 on the front and 3D glass on the back. Just like the POCO X3, it will be hefty with 215g total weight.
As for the optics, the phone has a quad-rear camera setup with a 48-megapixel main sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-lens, a 2-megapixel macro, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. Powering the phone will be a 5,160mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging. Other notable features include a dual SIM tray, dual speakers with Hi-Res audio, side-mounted fingerprint sensor, z-axis motor, and LiquidCool Technology 1.0.
POCO X3 Pro Specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+LCD
- HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 450nits brightness
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 processor with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- Rear Camera: 48MP Sony IMX582 sensor (f/1.79), 8MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens (f/2.4), 2MP macro camera (f/2.4), 2MP depth camera (f/2.4)
- Front Camera: 20MP (f/2.4)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Infrared sensor, USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5)
- 5,160mAh battery with 33W wired fast charging
The phone will be announced Globally on March 22nd and at a special India launch on March 30th. As for the pricing, looking at the specs we hope the phone will start at INR 22,000 in the Indian market.