POCO Global is about the launch the all new POCO X3 GT in Malaysia on 28th July. Just a few days before launch, we now have access to a leaked render of the smartphone.
As we suspected, the POCO X3 GT is a rebranded Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G that is available in the Chinese. And these renders prove that suspicion. The phone comes with a 6.6-inch LCD panel with 120Hz refresh rate. POCO Global has also confirmed that this new X3 GT will indeed be powered by the Dimensity 1100 SoC and come with 67W fast charging.
The phone will also get a triple camera setup on the rear and will be available in three color options. Given the aggressive pricing approach of POCO, we expect the phone to be priced competitively. There is still no word on India launch, but we can expect some development in this regard in the coming weeks.
POCO X3 GT specifications
- 6.6-inch Full HD+ LCD panel
- 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- MediaTek Dimensity 1100 processor
- ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 6/8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB storage
- Rear Camer: 64MP (f/1.79), 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor (f/2.3), 2MP macro (f/2.4)
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, Sound by JBL Audio quality certification
- Splash Resistant (IP53)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS, NFC
- 5,000mAh battery with 67W fast charging
The phone will launch in Malaysia on July 28th at 8PM Malaysia time (5:30 PM IST).