POCO has been on a launch spree lately. While the Indian arm of the brand will be launching the POCO F3 GT in the country on July 23, the global brand will hold the X3 GT launch on July 28.
The company has scheduled an event in Malaysia on July 28th to introduce the POCO X3 GT. The brand has chosen ‘Speed Past Power’ as the tagline for the smartphone. This smartphone is said to be a rebrand of the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G smartphone that was recently launched in the Chinese market. Judging by that, the phone will be a powerhouse.
POCO X3 GT specifications
- 6.6-inch Full HD+ LCD panel
- 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- MediaTek Dimensity 1100 processor
- ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 6/8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB storage
- Rear Camer: 64MP (f/1.79), 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor (f/2.3), 2MP macro (f/2.4)
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, Sound by JBL Audio quality certification
- Splash Resistant (IP53)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS, NFC
- 5,000mAh battery with 67W fast charging
The phone will launch in Malaysia on July 28th at 8PM Malaysia time (5:30 PM IST), and is slated to be launched in India as well at a later date.