POCO Global just got into the AIoT space with two new products, the POCO Watch and the POCO Buds Pro Genshin Impact Edition. Both these products were announced at the company’s latest launch event alongside the POCO F4 GT smartphone.
The POCO Watch is essentially a rebranded Redmi Watch 2 smartwatch that was launched in the Chinese market last year. The watch gets a squircle dial and a 1.6-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 360x320px and has curved corners. It runs on RTOS useful functions like continuous heart rate and SpO2 monitoring, GPS, 100+ fitness workout modes, 5ATM water resistance, sleep, and stress monitoring, and many more. The watch is juiced by a 225mAh battery that may last you up to 14 days.
POCO Watch Specsheet
- 1.6″ (320 x 360 pixels) AMOLED touch display
- 100+ workout modes
- Optical heart rate sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic compass
- Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou
- Supports Android 6.0 or later iOS 10.0 or later
- 5ATM resistance rating
- Weight: 31g
- 225mAh battery, up to 14 days of backup
POCO Buds Pro Genshin Impact Edition is also the rebranded Redmi Buds 3 Pro Genshin Impact Edition that is on sale in China. There were made in collaboration with the creators of the Genshin Impact game and have distinctively designed protective cases in the style of Klee’s backpack. These also come with the signature Genshin impact logo and voice notifications.
The earbuds have 9mm drivers and offer active noise cancellation with up to 35dB active noise reduction. These come with Bluetooth 5.2, a dual-device connection, and low latency of as little as 69ms. Other features include IPX4 water resistance, Qi wireless charging, and the promise of up to 6 hours of standby-alone and 28 hours of total battery life.
POCO Buds Pro Genshin Impact Edition Specsheet
- 9mm drivers, tuned by Mi Audio Lab
- Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity with Dual device pairing, AAC codec
- Active noise cancellation with High, Balanced, Mild modes, and Transparency mode
- Three microphone ENC for calls
- Touch controls
- Voice assistant (Siri / Google Voice)
- Smart wear detection for autoplay and pause
- IP X4 Water-resistant rating
- Weight: 4.9g (Buds)(Each)
- Weight: 55g (case)
- 35mAh battery on the Buds, 470mAh battery on the case
- 6 hours battery life on buds, 28 hours of backup with the case
- Qi Wireless Charging, 10 min charging offers 3h battery life
Pricing and availability
The POCO Watch comes in Blue, Black, and Ivory colors options. It costs 79 Euros (INR 6,500 approx.) while the POCO Buds Pro Genshin Impact Edition costs 69 Euros (INR 5,700 approx.). Both these products will roll out in several countries in the European and Asian regions starting April 28th.