Poco India today announced on their social channels that the brand managed to sell over 1,50,000 Poco M3 units in the very first sale on Flipkart. Poco had launched the M3 just last week in the Indian market at a starting price of INR 10,999.
Just to recap, the Poco M3 packs a 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD panel and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC. There is a 6GB RAM standard across variants. The phone also packs a fresh design language with a two-tone finish on the back resembling faux leather. The phone gets a triple camera setup on the back with a 48-megapixel primary sensor, along with a 2-megapixel macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. There is an 8-megapixel camera for selfies on the front.
There is a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, a pair of stereo speakers, and a 6000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging. As for the next sale, the brand will be holding a sale on February 16th on Flipkart.
POCO M3 specifications
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 662 processor with Adreno 610 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Expandable memory up to 512GB via microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- 48MP (f/1.79), 2MP depth sensor (f/2.4), 2MP macro camera (f/2.4)
- 8MP front camera (f/2.05)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speakers, USB Type-C
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 6,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging