After much teasing, POCO finally announced the M4 Pro 5G in the Indian market. The phone comes with a 6.6-inch FHD+ IPS LCD panel with a variable refresh rate. It is powered by Dimensity 810 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 128GB of internal storage.
On the optics front, the phone packs a 50MP rear camera along with an 8MP wide-angle camera. On the front, we get a 16MP selfie shooter. Other specs include an X-axis linear motor, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and a 5,000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
POCO M4 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch Full HD+ LCD screen, 50/60/90Hz variable refresh rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4/ 6/ 8GB (LPDDR4X) RAM with 64/128GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- 50MP rear camera with 8MP ultra-wide camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 (MIUI 13 update soon)
- IP53 rating
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC
- 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The POCO M4 Pro 5G comes in Power Black, Cool Blue and POCO Yellow colour options. It is priced at INR 14,999 for the 4/64GB model, INR 16,999 for the 6/128GB model and the top end 8/128GB model costs INR 18,999. It will be available from Flipkart starting February 22nd.