POCO just announced the POCO M3 Pro 5G at their Global launch event. The phone packs a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. The phone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor which is a 5G chip.
The phone comes in two variants 4GB RAM and 64GB storage and a 6GB RAM and 128GB storage version. POCO M3 Pro gets a triple camera setup on the back with a main 48MP sensor, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP maco lens. The phone also features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
POCO M3 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12, upgradable to MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: 48MP (f/1.79), 2MP depth, and 2MP macro camera
- Front Camera: 8MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Dual SIM
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Pricing & Availability
The POCO M3 Pro 5G comes in Power Black, Cool Blue and, POCO Yellow colors The phone is priced at €179 (INR 15,900 approx.) for the 4GB/64GB version, and the 6GB/128GB version costs €199 (INR 17,900 approx.). The early bird pricing is €20 cheaper. The phone will go on sale today in the European markets. There is still no word on the Indian launch but it should happen sometime next month.