POCO finally announced the POCO M3 Pro 5G in the Indian market. The phone already made its global debut last month and has been launched in the country at a very attractive price.
The phone will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor and pack a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. It comes in two memory and RAM configurations. The phone gets a triple camera setup on the back with a main 48MP sensor and a massive 5,000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
POCO M3 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12, upgradable to MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: 48MP (f/1.79), 2MP depth, and 2MP macro camera
- Front Camera: 8MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Dual SIM
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Pricing & Availability
The POCO M3 Pro 5G comes in Power Black, Cool Blue and POCO Yellow colours. It is priced at INR 13,999 for the 4/64GB version while the 6/128GB version costs INR 15,999. It will be available from Flipkart starting June 14th. During the first sale the phone will get a INR 500 discounts, so the effective price will be available INR 13,499 and INR 15,499.